Saturday, May 12, 2007

NeuroLeadership

What is this? I'm not entirely sure, but I will be finding out very soon. As I type this, I'm taking a break from packing for a flight to Venice (Veniza) Italy. I will be attending the "NeuroLeadership Summit" in Asolo.

What I know at this point is that we're going to hear a lot of cutting edge stuff related to brain development, the wiring, how its formed and how it can be reshaped. And we'll be coupling that with what we know about good leadership development work.

It's going to be interesting to see where this leads.... I'm excited about it as I think it's going to be a most mind stretching experience. Here are a couple of resources I'm reviewing in preparation:

The Neuroscience of Leadership
Webinar on Neuroscience of Leadership

Be well. /jeff