Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Visual Thinking Tools

Anyone who has spent time with me in training or in a class, knows what a proponent I am of using visual tools to help better understand situations. We live in a time when it's too easy to get lost in a deluge of information.... the beauty of visual tools, is they allow us to more clearly see through all the data.

For several years now, I've been a user of a mind mapping program called Mind Jet. I've even created a version of my resume (above) with it. It does generate interesting looks and conversation. The folks who produce this software are getting ready to release a new, even more robust, version.

If you want to learn more about this tool, you might want to sign up for a free webinar that's being offered on June 5. Here are the details: Idea Mapping: Jamie Nast Hosts Free Mindjet Webinar - June 5, 2007. I think this could be a pretty good session.
Be well.